4 Janvier 96
- If you want to get rid of a "Frame" in a Window, push its limit to the limit of the Window (see the last section of 3. Read this first).
- The "Visit file" versus "Replace by visiting" feature is an easy source of problems. Read section 12. Visit file/Replace by visiting carefully.
- The "play" of a float .sf file from SGI crashes on ALPHA!
- When keys "Num Lock" or "Caps Lock" are ON mouse clicks do not work anymore. If mouse clicks seem to not work, look at "Num Lock" and "Caps Lock".
- In "Raw format default" (menu "Context"), an odd DataOffset (1, 3, 5, ...) causes a crash at file loading because of misalignment.
- On Alpha platforms ("Farinelli" at Ircam)
, the first loaded file may not play! The second time, it plays! A distorsion may happen after several plays.
- The "Default Breakpoint Function" (menu "Context") values do not seem to apply correctly at Breakpoint Function saving.
- The "raw format" given in a file named on the command line after "-fileFormat" does not change the defauts in the "Raw format defaut" (menu "Context") even though it is correctly applied
- There may be a problem with the "maximum frequency" (menu "Current analysis" or "Next analysis") for F0 analysis.
- If you change the channel number in the buffer context, to a non existing channel, the non existing number appears in the buffer context even though the error is detected and the non existing number is ignored (previous channel is kept)
Send bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.