LISTEN HRTF DATABASE
These web pages are dedicated to the HRIR measurement sessions that have been peformed at Ircam and AKG in the context of the Listen project (more information...).
- General purpose consists in making sets of measured HRIRs available for Download.
- If you want to know a bit more about the way data have been measured, please read the System & Protocol page.
- You may also want to listen to some demo Sounds.
- We release also a set of Tools (namely Matlab(TM) functions) that has been used to process the HRIR data and synthetize the sound samples.
These web pages are intended to be updated in several ways :
- Archives to download updated with new measurements.
- A set of morphological data will be included soon.
- 06/09/2002 : the web site is open
- 03/03/2003 : the web site is updated -> 46 subjects
- 25/03/2003 : new update -> now 49 subjects
- 25/05/2003 : new update -> now 51 subjects
Room Acoustics Team, IRCAM
1, place Igor Stravinsky
75004 PARIS, France